The logs are as follows:
Change Log 05.16Edit
- Bot is finished and needs extensive tests.
- Customers become skeletons on death and dissipate over time.
- For us devs, press K for lots and lots of XP giving thousands of Keep Points.
- Pressing I will toggle the main UI on/off.
Change Log 05.19Edit
- Pressing P will toggle phasing through objects and walls.
- Left Shift and Left Control raises and lowers the main camera.
- WIP durability in place but turned off for debugging.
Change Log 05.20Edit
- Customers dirty the floor where they walk.
- 1,2,3,4 buttons change the players state.
- Q and E buttons are context buttons:
- Shop Keep state - Q opens central UI, E Opens shop.
- Builder State - Rotates object left and right.
- Cleaner State - Q selects Broom, E selects Hammer.
- Dirt Directly influences the appeal of the shop, a clean shop + 30% skill gives you an overhead of 130% appeal.
- Object durability suffers from items being placed, taken, and knocked off. A decrease to 80% durability will start to make customers ignore items on the object.
- A chaotic customer now sometimes runs in and knocks some items off their objects. Deal with it!
- Broom and hammer functionality, no visuals or sounds as of yet.