The logs are as follows:
Change Log 05.24Edit
- Combat state let's you damage objects, kill customers.
- Skeletons now have to be removed with a broom or face an impact on shop appeal.
- Trash piles spawn when an object is destroyed, remove with broom.
- Customers bleed when hit, if killed ragdolls and you have to use the broom.
- Object hit FX.
- Blood FX.
- Barbarians attack the player.
- Shooting a spell drains mana, wait to recharge it.
- Player health recharges.
- Dead Barbarians/Customers eyes change.
- Once a barbarian has spawned every customer, thief, havoc, innocent will just run out of the shop for their lives, kill barbarians to restore order.
- To spawn barbarians press O (For debugging purposes for now).
- Once a barbarian is damaged by the player (Sword damage works for now) all of them will gang up on the player.
- Knockout animation and state done.
- Barbarians want to destroy every display object in the store, after none are left, they will leave.
- Havoc customer now can become any class, he will have a 1 in 25 chance to make a spawned customer want to knock off items.
- Bots should now behave properly even with the dirt on the ground.
- Barbarians drop their sword, you can not buy it, but you can sell it.
Change Log 05.29Edit
- Objects will "flinch" when hit by a repair hammer or damaged.
- Rats spawn in junk piles and will dirty the floor.
- New Central UI Button: Statistics.
- Statistics panel shows appeal and the causes that lower it including: Bodies, Skeletons, Junk pile count and a progress bar of how dirty the floor is.
- Specularity in objects as a test.
- Animated menu buttons.
- Shop size choice (The system is here, will be used when more shops come).
- Reworked the start of free mode.
- Moved the "Press E to open shop" in a more appropriate place.
- Barbarians spawn each time 100 customers spawn.
- We have another lose condition - Shop Appeal.
- 4 Time phases in free mode (Build, Morning, Day, Evening).
- Skip time phases with M (Debug reasons the cost is 0 gold, so skip away).
- Debug reasons Build mode has 0 SPM, Morning 50 SPM, Day 38 SPM, Evening 12 SPM.
- A watch...Yeh, state 5 (Press 5 to check your watch).