This update was released on January 27, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- Female customers.
- New items around the city.
- Holding left shift allows players to snap furniture in place for perfect symmetry.
- Customers do not throw items around as much and have a higher tolerance level.
- Players should now be able to place items on book shelves much easier.
- Some work done towards the hit boxes of items dropped on the floor, this may make it easier to pick up fallen items.
- Spells can now be shot from inside the shop to outside the shop.
- Colliders in the back garden have been adjusted so it is easier to walk around.
- Fixed an issue where the volume of the title screen was not adjusted by the volume sliders in the main menu. These audio levels also now sync between gameplay and main menu.
- A bunch of other minor fixes.