This update was released on February 26, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- Multiple save files – have as many Shoppes as you like.
- Added Spring.
- Unlockable furnishings for the player house.
- Added some new items.
- New happy mouth for customers.
- New Gold gain per minute statistic.
- You can now buy kPoints with gold.
- The Linux builds now capture the mouse properly.
- Quest progress will now be saved.
- Floor mats are now more durable.
- Plants in the garden are now saved.
- Love Arrow Spell can no longer be purchased.
- Changes to customer buying behaviour.
- Players experiencing issues in selecting the Yes or No button in skills menu can now press either Y or N on the keyboard.
- Added an FPS cap slider in Options.
- A screenshot is now taken on saving the game and will be displayed in the load game menu.
- Fixed issue causing saving to be prevented by Bot docks.
- Achievement fixes.
- Fixed issue with the Dragon Bone Armor quest.
- Performance improvements and many small fixes.