This update was released on March 4, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue where customers would get stuck/ leave the shoppe if another customer buys an item they are after.
- In the Order scroll menu, players can now exchange gold for K points.
- In the Order Scroll menu, there is a gold per minute counter that tells you how much gold you’re making every minute in game.
- Old and New champions now open a champion creator, choose sex, class and name for your champion (Gear should be retained).
- Champions can equip only their class specific items, keep that in mind when creating a champion (Old gear will transfer on the new style champion no matter what class items he had).
- Champions get buffs from whatever class they are:
- Warriors will deal +5% more damage than previously.
- Druids will receive +5% more HP gain than previously.
- Rogues have a 5% chance to evade a full attack.
- Mages will receive +5% more XP than previously.
- New class specific champion quest log lines.
- Upgraded Champion UI.
- Champion name change costs 200,000 Gold.
- Trash cans reset to 0 after loading a save file.
- Performance upgrade to path-finding customers on busy shops.
- Additional QA fixes/changes.