Early Access EndedEdit
On May 20th, 2016, the early access period of Shoppe Keep came to an end, and launched as a fully-released product on the Steam store.
This update was released on May 20, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- 3 new Legendary items have been added for you to discover and sell.
- For one whole week to celebrate release the seasonal items, such as the Candy Cane sword and the Love Arrow spell, will be available to unlock in-game again.
- Customers have new logic and should start to see items around them even if the one they were after was bought.
- Bots no longer drain gold while in the Build phase.
- Many various bug fixes.
- A small data wipe will come with this update, this means players will lose their kPoints / Skills / Customisations. However all your old things can be recovered by following this guide: http://steamcommunity.com/app/381120/discussions/0/357286663678893564/