This update was released on June 10, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- ✓ Table, Pedestal, Counter have arrows when placing to see where items will be facing when placed.
- ✓ Rotation of physics enabled items are locked so they do not cause issues.
- ✓ Champion, bot and personal chest inventories will display which item you are currently selected, not just the icon but the name.
- ✓ Lanterns are back (untick the options menu to use indoor shadows if performance is failing).
- ✓ Doors? In Shoppe Keep? Preposterous!
- ✓ You can interact with the bot by using his bot dock even when he is away.
- ≈ Necromancer belt and gloves can be properly placed like other belts.
- ≈ Selling to customer skills margin work properly.
- ≈ Zapping thieves sometimes embedded their stolen item underground. Now they spawn much higher so no more underground stolen items.
- ≈ Picking up items is easier when they are between doors.
- ≈ Floor mats should no longer deny picking up items from them.
- ≈ Champion uses a potion once he is lower than 50% of his max health, potion heals 20% of health.
- ≈ Main camera light lowered.
- ≈ Barbigantua spawn lowered to 3-4 barbarians killed (melee damage) in a single play trough.
✓ means an addition, ✗ means a removal, ≈ means a fix.