This update was released on August 20, 2015. It also marks the start of Phase 1. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
Change Log 08.20Edit
- The - & + keys now can be tapped to increase prices by just 1%.
- When holding shift and pressing the - & + keys, it will increase the speed which price increases or decreases.
- Added some text in the far right corner to help players with the new pricing addition.
- Thickened collider for customers to try to decrease stacking when shoppe is busy.
- Fixed an issue where when players met all requirements on a scenario, the game would wait for an additional item to be sold before completing the scenario.