This update was released on August 22, 2015. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
Change Log 08.22Edit
- When any menu is open (Order scrolls, shop appeal info), pressing the escape key will close all layers of menus.
- Fixed an issue where players could not decrease music in the main menu.
- Decreased frequency of thieves - Doubled down from 20% without upgrades of a person to steal an item that he thinks is overpriced to 10%. Upgraded 10/5%.
- Doubled the length it takes to grow mushrooms.
- Decreased amount of dirt that customers bring into shoppe.
- Renamed Barbarian sword to "The sword of Barbingantua."
- Fixed an issue where customers do not spawn in scenario 17 - Those who had issues before, please let us know if this is working now.
- Added FOV slider.
- Added Invert Mouse option.
- Added info in the tutorial regarding delivered items.
- Added decal on floor in stock room to show where orders will appear.
- Added tutorial on thieves.
- Added tutorial on growing mushrooms.
- Players who are unable to use mouse scroll wheel can now use the Up & down arrows to change items in shoppe keep mode.