This update was released on September 2, 2015. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
Change Log 09.02Edit
- You can see yourself when you look down.
- Customer AI engine made from scratch (Some bugs may appear, but we got two buttons to squash them out!)
- Pressing F while looking at a customer will initiate a small Chat meaning he will tell you what he is trying to do, and will show a trail of his next destination.
- Pressing J will override all customers into rethinking their path, ultimately unsticking them if the code does not unstick them on its own.
- Customers have dialogs ranging from browsing to unhappy, to scared and basic random chat.
- Trying to jump is once again talked down on the player, literally talked.
- The shop has unlockable zones which can be unlocked for 10k gold each in the shop statistics window.
- A new broom in the customization panel.
- You can unlock the outside backroom, but it is a WIP, future place for pet breeding and a personal player house.
- Bust of your grandfather who owned the shop before you in the back room.
- Scenarios locked out to adapt to the new shop layout.
- Price changes with 9 and 0 keys.
- Grow Mush and Weed.