This update was released on November 12, 2015. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- Added the ability to allow bots to restock items (This is in prototyping phase, unfortunately bots will set items to sell for 100% so we recommend only using this if you’d like to test).
- Bots now require fuel for all actions.
- 1 new recipe added.
- Made some adjustments to UI.
- Improved the grinder and added signs to the tubes.
- Added a brand new grill.
- New cauldron UI menu for crafting items.
- Added an inventory sorting window which can allow you to change the rotation order of items in shoppe keeper mode. This is still in prototyping phase.
- Some work done to increase performance.